I have decided to participate in this Hug An Author Blog Hop, which will be running from December 5 through December 10. I am posting this today to let you all know what to expect this week, and also to hopefully get the word out there and maybe get some more participants. This is hosted by Bringing the Epic, What's On the Bookshelf, and Many to Read.
So here's the plan:
The hosts have provided a list of 6 questions that we can pick from to answer during this hop. I have decided to do all 6 questions, one for each day of the hop. And here they are...
- If you could ask your favorite author anything what would it be?
- Which one of your favorite author's books is the one that made them your favorite?
- What advice would you give to an aspiring author for their future fans on how to reach a reader?
- Who was your favorite author when you were a child? A teen? During your 20s? Now as an adult?
- If you could pick 3 authors to have a meal with, which author would you choose for
- Which author inspired you? Made you cry? Made you laugh til your sides split? Writes the closest to the way you speak? '
I think a couple of these will be difficult for me to answer, but I am looking forward to the challenge! If you would like to join this blog hop, just head to the hosts' pages (links at the top of this post) and join in!